Last week, ALuv (end of Kindergarten) tried out the first Words Their Way long a sort and was a bit overwhelmed with it. So, we stopped mid-week and took a break from phonics. 🙂
I pondered for a few days what the next step would be for him…and a Long a Vowel Pack was born. I’d like to share it with you, for FREE, of course. I pray that I will be a blessing for you.
Please remember that these printables are for personal or classroom use only. And if you’d link back to my blog (the page you’re on right now) to share, I would GREATLY appreciate it!
Long a Vowel Pack Activities
There are FIVE activities included in the packet:
1. Short a/Long a sort-if you’re unfamiliar with word sorts, I have directions on the download
2. Picture and Word Matching Cards
3. Flip a Word-more details about how to do this one are in the download
4. Read and Fill in the Missing Word
5. Write a Word (this could also be used an assessment tool)
Download this FREE Long a Vowel Pack HERE.
Find even more long a packs here:
Want MORE Free Teaching Resources?
Join thousands of other subscribers to get hands-on activities and printables delivered right to your inbox!