Looking for some NO PREP Spelling Pages you can use with ANY word list? Look no further!
*The FREE printable pack can be found at the END of this post. Click on the teal download button.
NO PREP Spelling Pages for ANY Word List
Do you love NO PREP activities? I certainly do! I’m in my tenth year of homeschooling with my four kiddos, and I can tell you that no prep is one of my favorite kinds of activities. NO PREP is what you’ll find with this spelling pages pack.
Once you know the spelling words you want your child to work on, these pages are EASY PEASY.
Need Spelling Words?
- Find K-2 sight words
- Find 3-5 sight words
- Find single-syllable phonics words in our Vowel Spelling Dictionary
8 Different NO PREP Spelling Pages are included:
- Spiral Spelling Page with space for 10 words each
- Spelling Photos – learners write their spelling word as the caption of the photo, then draw a picture to illustrate the word
- Magic Spelling – learners use white crayon to “secretly” write each word and washable marker to color over the word
- Spell it 3 Ways – two pages are included
- Spelling Steps – writing the letters of the words in order
- Copy, Cover, Spell – encourages kids to spell the word from memory
- Spell & Play Cards – use for a variety of games or activities, suggestions are offered in the pack
- Spell It Out Loud Game Board – have fun using different voices and activities to spell the word
Always be sure to SHOW your spellers how to use any pages you want them to use BEFORE you hand it over to them. This cuts down on their frustration AND on yours. 🙂
Enjoy teaching spelling!
Want MORE Free Teaching Resources?
Join thousands of other subscribers to get hands-on activities and printables delivered right to your inbox!