I’m so excited to share that my Rhyme Time Pack has now been updated and MAJORLY expanded! It’s now over twice the size than the original pack! In it, you’ll find hands-on activities (see the supplies we use at the bottom of this post) similar to my FREE Pre-K reading curriculum, Reading the Alphabet. If your child enjoys these activities, be sure to check out all my other FREE Preschool Packs!
This Rhyme Time pack is perfect to use this time of year around Dr. Seuss’ birthday or ANY time of year. The activities are picture/image-based so that kids are focusing in on listening for, identifying, and producing rhymes. The pack is perfect for preschoolers or Kindergarteners. Even older kids who may struggle with rhyming sounds may enjoy the pack!
More Rhyme Time Resources:
- FREE Dr. Seuss/Rhyme Time Cut it Out! Pack
- Listening for Rhymes with 28 FREE Clip Cards
- There’s a Wocket in my Pocket Rhyming Scavenger Hunt
- Playing with Rhyming Words
- Poetry & Rhyming Books for Older Readers
- Reading the Alphabet– a FREE 31-week reading curriculum for emergent readers with rhyming activities in each lesson!
- FREE Preschool Printables– each Pre-K/K Pack has rhyming activities
Want MORE Free Teaching Resources?
Join thousands of other subscribers to get hands-on activities and printables delivered right to your inbox!