If your learners are working on telling time, you’ll love these 15 simple, no prep telling time games.
These are a part of our No Prep Math Games.
*This post contains affiliate links.
**The free downloadable games can be found at the END of this post. Click on the teal download button.
No Prep Telling Time Games
These no prep games are very simple for learners to play. They just roll a die, solve one of the problems associated with the number they rolled, and then cover the answer one time on the board. The goal of the games is to get five in a row.
The 15 no prep telling time games included in this free pack are:
- Telling Time by the Hour (2 boards)
- Telling Time by the Half Hour (2 boards)
- Telling Time by the Quarter Hour (2 boards)
- Telling Time in Five Minute Increments (2 boards)
- Mixed Review: Time by the Hour and Time by the Half Hour (2 boards)
- Mixed Review: Time by the Hour, Half Hour, and Quarter Hour (2 boards)
- Mixed Review for all Four Skills (3 boards)
Find all the printable packs in this No Prep Math Games series
and more ideas on how to use them!
Want MORE Free Teaching Resources?
Join thousands of other subscribers to get hands-on activities and printables delivered right to your inbox!