I am over the moon excited to finally gather all of my learning packs for preschool and kindergarten into ONE SPOT, making them easy to find and access when you need them!
I have just at 20 FREE learning packs, but there are more activity packs, like our Cut it Out! Packs, Alphabet Grid Pack, and Open-Ended Alphabet Playdough Mats. You can click HERE to see all our free printables for preschool and Kindergarten.
*This post contains affiliate links.
Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Activities
My goal in creating these packs is three-fold: 1- developmentally appropriate, 2- hands-on, and 3- FUN. The activities you will find in each pack are the same kinds of activities from Reading the Alphabet, a free 31-week reading curriculum for emergent readers.
In each pack, you’ll find:
- emergent readers (many packs have more than one) with predictable text and supporting images, written by Becky Spence, the author of This Reading Mama
- syllable counting and identification within words
- rhyming activities
- beginning letter sound matching
- print awareness concepts
- tracing activities
- lacing cards (great for fine motor)
- cutting and scissor practice
- making patterns
- number identification (for 1-20)
- counting (by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s, and 10’s)
- beginning addition mats (with manipulatives)
- a craft related to the topic
- some packs include concept sorts for science or social studies objectives, too!
- recommended read aloud texts to accompany each pack
The important thing to note about these packs is that many of the activities are tiered, meaning if you are teaching the same child two years in a row, the activities can grow with him/her from one year to the next!
The activities are not meant to be static pages, but pages that kids can cut out, glue, read, stamp, cover up, or manipulate in some way. HANDS-ON.
Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Packs
Click on any of the links below to view and/or download the packs. Please note that you can always pin them for later, too!
- All About Me Pack (with a focus on the 5 senses)
- Alphabet Review Pack (also great for the end of the year review)
- Apple Pack
- Farm Pack
- Fall Pack
- Four Seasons Pack (understanding the difference between the seasons)
- Pumpkin Pack (focuses less on Halloween and more on the pumpkin life cycle)
- Thanksgiving Pack
- Christmas Pack (Santa Claus, Christmas tree)
- Nativity Pack (birth of Christ)
- Winter Pack
- Valentines Pack
- Rhyme Time Pack (perfect ANY time of year, but especially around Dr. Seuss’ birthday!)
- All About Colors (great for St. Patrick’s Day or any time of year!)
- Spring Pack
- Rainy Day Pack
- Garden Pack
- Easter Pack (Easter eggs focus)
- Resurrection Pack (the resurrection of Christ)
More Preschool/Kindergarten Learning Ideas:
- Reading the Alphabet– a FREE 31 week reading curriculum for emergent readers. You can also purchase the bundle pack for just $10, which has TONS of extras material not found in the free version
- Preschool Printables– ALL my preschool printables
- Short Vowel Word Study App– designed for kids who know their alphabet and are ready for word families and short vowel words. Just $2.99 on Google Play or iTunes.
Want MORE Free Teaching Resources?
Join thousands of other subscribers to get hands-on activities and printables delivered right to your inbox!