It seems my nesting has spilled over into my blogging as well. I’ve got all my FREE printables in one location. Yay!
TO FIND ALL MY FREE PRINTALBES, LOOK ON THE BROWN NAVIGATION BAR (UNDER MY HEADER This Reading Mama). ON THE FAR RIGHT, YOU’LL SEE My Printables.
I have them organized into five categories:
1. My Writings- you’ll find my Christian Nursery Rhymes & other poetry I’ve written and used in our homeschooling
2. Phonics & Sight Words- including all the things I’ve done with NJoy (ABC’s) and ALuv (short vowels); you’ll also find the Picture Word Wall downloads
3. Literacy In the Content Areas- I only have a few now, but I’ll be adding to it as I make more
4. Comprehension- including printables dealing with fiction and non-fiction text structures, text features, main idea, and fluency
5. Seasonal Literacy & Crafts- so far, I’ve got printables for fall and winter, but I’ll keep adding to this one as well!
For each printable, I’m still working on including a view post; where you can see how I used the printable either as a reading tutor or in our homeschooling.
I hope you enjoy!