I’m so excited about our upcoming 12 Days of Christmas that we’re going to be doing! I plan on doing C is for for Christmas tree & Christmas cookies/candy canes for the 1st week and J is for Jesus the 2nd week; with a couple of extra days sketched in there.
Here are some of the AWESOME resources I’ve found for our unit:
- Making Learning Fun: Christmas Theme
- 1+1+1=1: Christmas Preschool Pack & Nativity Preschool Pack, Carisa’s 10 Days of Christmas Plans-2010
- Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Musings of Me (I’m having a hard time finding the exact link right now, but I’ll try to link to them in my posts)
- 2 Teaching Mommies: Christmas Trees
As I find more, I’ll add on to my list!
Thank you for joining This Reading Mama on a literacy journey!
Want MORE Free Teaching Resources?
Join thousands of other subscribers to get hands-on activities and printables delivered right to your inbox!