1. On Monday, I’m going to post some of the things ALuv has done with short u, so here are some free printable short u books from Hubbard’s Cupboard:
- All Snug– child copy & one sheet copy
- A Bed for Bug– child copy & one sheet copy
- Monkey Hub-Bub– child copy & one sheet copy
- In the Tub– child copy & two sheet copyPBS Kids/SuperWhy has a great game for short vowel word family review.
2. My mom introduced me to this game on PBSkids.org with SuperWhy called Red’s Rhyme N Roll that does a great job of reviewing short vowel words.
3. Annie also has some activities to go with short u on her Ready2Read Unit 4 & Unit 6. As a matter of fact, here is where you can go to see all of her Units.
Want MORE Free Teaching Resources?
Join thousands of other subscribers to get hands-on activities and printables delivered right to your inbox!
Annie Moffatt says
Thank you so much for mentioning the Ready2Read program again:) You are a fantastic resource for so many links to great resources!!
Thank you! 🙂 I need DESPERATELY to replenish my color ink cartridge so I can incorporate your resources in our units!!!