Here you go…some great sites I’ve found lately!
- Shining Our Lights Preschool has a free idea to share for keeping track of your child’s reading skills, especially this summer. If you do Word Study with your child, based off of Words Their Way, they recommend keeping a Word Study notebook. We do this at this reading mama’s house and it’s another great way to keep track of what your child knows.
- Do you have a preschooler at home? Here’s a wonderful blog called A Mom With a Lesson Plan. She’s got some great ideas. I plan on using and posting some of her Letter Activities with NJoy soon!
- I LOVE Michelle’s post on handwriting WITHOUT pencil and paper! My favorite thing about this reading mama is that she posts videos for every letter to show you how to do it. Thanks, Michelle!
- A great list of phonics websites…some you may know and others, you may not. Brought to you by The Homeschool Classroom.
- She did it! I Can Teach My Child came up with a way to use her toilet paper books into word family practice. Check it out.
Want MORE Free Teaching Resources?
Join thousands of other subscribers to get hands-on activities and printables delivered right to your inbox!