Today, I’m sharing a FREE Easter Egg Pre-K/K Pack (free download link at the end of this post)!
Please note that this post contains affiliate links.
In this Easter Egg pack, you’ll find activities for:
- emergent readers (two emergent readers included, ONE NEW!)
- print awareness craft
- beginning letter sounds
- rhyming fun
- syllable sorting
- scissor practice with making patterns
- lacing cards
- numbers 1-20
- beginning skip counting
…60+ pages in all! Please note that most activities in the pack are not worksheets, but hands-on learning activities that may require a little prep work, but I believe it’s worth it! 😉 At the bottom on this post, you will see some of the supplies I use to prepare and execute the activities. If you and your child enjoy these activities, you may be interested in Reading the Alphabet, a reading curriculum I designed for emergent readers (31 weeks of hands-on learning). You can also see all our Pre-K/K Packs HERE.
More Easter Fun:
- Easter Pre-K Pack (from last year)
- Resurrection Pre-K/K Pack
- Color Matching for Toddlers with Easter Eggs
- Beginning Letter Sounds Egg Hunt
- Spring and Easter Playdough Mats
- Easter Egg Cut it Out! Pack
- Easter Theme Pinterest Board
Stay connected to This Reading Mama so you don’t miss a thing: