Please note: These printable ABC packs for children who are LEARNING their letters and letter sounds. If your child already knows his/her letters and letters sounds, Reading the Alphabet is the next step you can use with your child.
Would you like a fun and playful way to teach kids the alphabet? Learning the Alphabet helps kids learn their letters and letter sounds through hands-on activities. There are very few worksheet-like activities. Most are interactive and get kids playing with their letters. Below are all the activities included for each letter lesson. You can also read more about Learning the Alphabet and see it in action here.
- Letter book (color and black/white)
- Tracing Page
- Letter Lacing Cards
- Roll and Race! (sorting upper and lowercase letters)
- Cut & Paste Letter Sounds
- Letter Puzzles
- Roll a Letter Sound
- Letter coloring pages (or adapt another way)
- Do-a-Dot Alphabet Pages
- Interactive Playdough Mat
- Cover the Number (1-10)
- Counting cards (1-10)
- BONUS Material- with SIX extra goodies, including picture cards, wall cards, and Alphabet Tic-Tac-Toe
$10.00Add to cart
*Please download and save to your computer. Please do not use hotmail or aol email addresses, as these older email servers cannot support the download links.