I had the privilege of reviewing Melissa Taylor’s Book Love a few months ago. I LOVED it. So when I heard she had been at it again; this time with the topic of Pinterest, I jumped on it quickly. Why? Because Melissa *only* has one million followers and counting. Yes. One million. And she wrote Pinterest Savvy to share some of her favorite secrets.
If you’re new to Pinterest, this is a great book for you. You will learn all the basics you need to know. If you’re hoping to grow your business further by using Pinterest, this is the book for you. If you’re a blogger (like me), desiring to strengthen your brand with Pinterest, this is the book for you, too!
My favorite things about Pinterest Savvy
- You get the best of the best advice; not just from Melissa, but from other top pinners
- It is a quick and easy read
- Screen shots are included to help you follow her advice step-by-step
- No matter who you are, you can learn something new about Pinterest. For example, I learned a few strategies for re-pinning and how to describe my pins better, among many other things.
- The list of interesting pinners to follow is amazing!
- Bloggers who have read her book and put her suggestions into practice have seen a significant increase in followers.
Want to Read More or Purchase Pinterest Savvy?
- More information about Pinterest Savvy (free chapter guides available)
- Amazon purchase link (only $4.97)
Oh, and I wouldn’t have learned much from Melissa if I didn’t include a link to my own Pinterest Account HERE. 🙂
*I was given a free online copy of Pinterest Savvy in exchange for my honest review. I would not have wasted my time nor yours if it wasn’t worth it. And it totally was! 🙂
Want MORE Free Teaching Resources?
Join thousands of other subscribers to get hands-on activities and printables delivered right to your inbox!