Christmas Around the World: A K-2 Unit Study
Are you ready to travel the globe? We’ll travel to 10 different countries (Germany, Australia, England, Mexico, Netherlands, Brazil, Sweden, Italy, USA, & Canada) and explore Christmas traditions and customs from all over the world. BONUS: You’ll also find activities for Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and The Chinese New Year.
Included in the Pack:
- Christmas Around the World Introduction Page (Teacher Read Aloud)
- Suitcase & Passports
- Detailed World Maps
- 1-Page Teacher Passages for each country
- Teacher Passages & Picture Cards (color & blackline)
- Listen & Color Pages (great for younger learners)
- Interactive Books for Learners (2 levels) – organized for classroom use and single learner use
- Extra Resources & Pages – including crafts, food, fun activities, etc.
- Other Holiday resources for Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, & The Chinese New Year
- Christmas Around the World Book List & Holidays Around the Word Book List (click on links to find these)
Click HERE or on the image above to see sample pages.
Purchase from Teachers Pay Teachers.
$10.00 Add to cart
*Note that all download links in my shop will expire. Please download and save to your computer. Please do not use hotmail or aol email addresses, as these older email servers cannot support the download links.