While I’m in preschool mode with NJoy, I thought I’d share some of my favorite places online to find “letter of the week” activities ideas with preschoolers. You’ll see some of these links in my posts when we work on a letter.
- Confessions of a Homeschooler: From her homepage, click on ABC’s and 123’s in her navigation bar.
- Homeschool Creations
- No Time for Flashcards– Letter of the Week Crafts
- Making Learning Fun (This is the link I used in my post on Thursday of this past week, but if you look on the left sidebar, you’ll see TONS of activities that can go with each letter of the alphabet.)
- Preschool Express by Jean Warren
- Celebrating Today
- First-School Preschool Activities
Want MORE Free Teaching Resources?
Join thousands of other subscribers to get hands-on activities and printables delivered right to your inbox!
Leave a Reply