Forgive me for posting this one a little later than you might like for your planning purposes; but as I’ve been working on our lesson plans for next week, I thought I’d share some of the cool things I’ve found online. Now, if I was on Pinterest, you’d find them there, but I’m not. It’s just one way I’m trying to keep my life as simple as possible right now, especially with a newborn!
I’ve also never posted on a Sunday before, but this was my original Saturday post. It got bumped to today because I wanted to get my Easter Egg Sequencing Hunt idea in yesterday.
Okay, now that all my disclaimers are out there (ha!), here are some great Easter ideas I’ve found online-NJoy is also going to be doing E is for Eggs:
- 2 Teaching Mommies Easter Symbols unit
- 2 Teaching Mommies incorporating the Resurrection eggs
- Carisa’s Easter unit
- Creative Learning Fun’s Easter Pack
- Erica’s Easter Pack
- Erica’s letter E activities (we’ll be doing E is for eggs instead of elephants, so I’ll just be using the letter E printables)
- Carisa’s E is for Eggs Tot Pack
- Easter Activity Unit
- Egg Color Matching Game
- Easter Egg Word Family Game
- Making Learning Fun Easter-themed activities
And remember to stay tuned Tuesday of this coming week! I’ll be posting another Easter egg idea to go with SIGHT WORDS!
Thank you for joining This Reading Mama on a literacy journey!
Want MORE Free Teaching Resources?
Join thousands of other subscribers to get hands-on activities and printables delivered right to your inbox!