It’s here. Winter! If your weather is anything like ours, it’s been C.O.L.D.!
Here are a few winter/snow links I’ve found online. These are mainly links for NJoy (3 years old), but I have a few for ALuv (6 years) as well. We may or may not get to all of these, but I get teacher bumps (goose bumps) just looking at them all. 🙂
- Making Learning Fun Winter Theme
- Making Learning Fun: Snow/Snowman Theme
- Carisa’s Winter Tot Pack
- Homeschool Creation’s The Snowy Day Printables
- Confessions of a Homeschooler’s S is for Snowman
- Pre-Kinders Winter Theme Activities
- 2 Teaching Mommies Winter Fun & Winter Fun Center Ideas
- And…hot off the press: 2 Teaching Mommies Winter Fun Unit Expanded as of yesterday!
ALUV So far, this is what I have found. I still haven’t searched through all the sites I’d like to for him just yet, but I will later today or tomorrow. I also have some things I’m going to try and create for him, too. I recently discovered, quite by accident, how to mess with clipart in PowerPoint, so we’ll see if I can get some printables made….I’ll share
when if I do.
- Winter Themed Ideas for Kindergarten
- Here’s a site that my mom showed me last year that ALuv became addicted to :). He’s already at it this year, too. It really is amazing. Even I have a hard time getting off of it! It’s called Make-a-Flake.
Thank you for joining This Reading Mama on a literacy journey!