*This post contains affiliate links.
I know I may be a bit late, as some of you may have already planted your gardens, but I’ve just updated and expanded my original Garden Pack! Even if you’re already watching your garden grow, this pack will be the perfect companion! I’ve included the same kinds of activities you can find in Reading the Alphabet. The activities are not meant to be worksheet-based, but hands-on and fun! You can see many of the supplies we use at the very bottom of this post.
The activities include, but are not limited to:
- an updated emergent reader (with several versions to choose from)
- phonics activities
- rhyming and syllable activities
- fine motor activities
- basic math (from rote counting to basic addition)
And maybe the best part is that I’ve created two separate PDF files so they are EASY TO DOWNLOAD–Yay!
To see all of my FREE Pre-K/K packs, be sure to visit HERE!
- Tops and Bottoms by Janet Stevens– I ADORE this book, but younger kids may not understand the humor unless you help them understand plant parts.
- One Bean by Anne Rockwell
- Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert
- The Carrot Seed by Ruth Krauss
- From the Garden by Michael Dahl
Download this Updated and Expanded Garden Pre-K/K Pack Here–>
I would encourage you to follow along in one or more of these ways so you don’t miss a thing!